Friday, October 17, 2014

Greetings!

Hello blogosphere! I have wanted to blog for a long time and am finally here. :)

A little about me:

I am currently a stay-at-home mom, with a twist. I'm am an emergency room doctor who decided to escape the chaos of the ER and exchange it for the chaos of home life. Which is easier, you might ask?


VS.


I don't know that I can fully (or succinctly) answer that here. There are major, but different, challenges in each setting.

I anticipate some questions at this point, like, why did you quit your job? Are you going back into medicine? How can you waste your training? Aren't you bored at home?

Well I will get to all those questions and more! With this blog, I want to talk about things near to my heart. Major topics about medicine, parenting, education, family, and life. :) I have shared the struggles of working moms and stay-at-home moms and doctor moms and want to hear from YOU.

Thanks for reading! More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment